JM-4MED｜Hands-free color video intercom master station
The JM Series features a large 7-inch touchscreen monitor for clear visitor identification and easy operation control.
The JM Series can be installed at 4 door locations and connected to 8 inside locations with internal communication between stations.
- 7-inch wide touch screen for operation
- Hands-free or handset audio communication
- Room-to-room communication is available.
- Instant voice call-in with image
- Zoom/wide and Pantilt video control
- Camera position preset
- Backlight compensation by “IMAGE” button
- Visual monitoring with audio is available
- Full color video in low light situations (even at night) without external illumination.
- Record visitor images both automatically & manually to internal memory or SD/SDHC card (not included)
- White LED illumination turns on in low-light conditions
- Vandal resistant video door station
- 3 wiring methods selectable:
Station-to station, Homerun(*), or combined wiring(*)
(*) by using JM-8Z distribution adaptor
- Audio monitoring of other master stations
- Option: 3 sensors connectable to the master station
- Maximum distance can reach 300m between the door and master station by using JMW-BA adaptor.
- CCTV is connectable by using JMW-BA adaptor.
- Available in multiple languages
- To provide effective security, the GT series features a wide angle camera that enables you to see an innovative panoramic view! People standing on sides and people of all heights can be easily identified.
- To see details, switch to Zoom mode. Switching between Wide and Zoom mode can be done by the press of a button.
- PanTilt is available to change the camera angle in Zoom mode.
- Works anytime, even during your absence. Records 6 images per picture sequence. Up to 40 pictures sequences can be recorded.
- Record picture as required. The recording starts when you press the REC button while monitoring or talking to a visitor.
- The play LED flashes when there are auto-recorded pictures.Press the PLAY button to play.
- The Master Station with the recording function can be connected with 3 security lines. It can also be connected with an emergency button. When sensing an input from the button, the alarm will be triggered after the set time.
High Degree of Usability for Visitors
Audio & Visual Guidance
- The Entrance Station features both audio and visual guidance, so any visitor knows the present situation. The audio guide is available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Italian).